What To Expect:
• We're Fast - It will take less than 30 minutes
• They're Free - No risk & no commitment
• Dare We Say They're Fun? They are! We visualize your dream garage together.
In less than 2 minutes you'll have your appointment scheduled and an email confirmation waiting in your inbox.
On the day of your appointment, we'll call or text you 30 minutes prior to your scheduled time.
If you love what we create together, you can schedule your job that day (no deposit required). If for whatever reason you change your mind later, you can cancel at anytime.
What You'll Learn:
• Why Garages Get Disorganized & How To Stop This Demoralizing Cycle
• Why Homeowners Who Start A DIY Garage Project Rarely Finish
• How Many Hours It Actually Takes To Organize Your Garage
• Why Your Cardboard Boxes Fall Apart & What You Should Use Instead
• Which Storage Products You Should NEVER Buy & Why
• The Top 6 Safety Hazards In Your Garage & How To Eliminate Them
• The Top 3 Reasons You Should Prioritize Your Garage Organization Project
• How To Save 30% On Your Garage Organization Project Without Lifting A Finger
What To Expect:
• We Communicate - A few days prior to your job, we'll call to confirm and agree on a start time. If you're not going to be home, we'll get the garage code or lock-box combination to retrieve your garage door opener.
• We're On Time - Our team will arrive on time, well rested and ready to work. We'll have a brief kickoff meeting (if you're home) to confirm the final details before we begin (like what to save, where the shelves will go and which bay the gym or workshop will be located).
• We're Hands-off - Feel free to check-in for a progress report as you go about your day. Don't worry, we won't throw anything away that seems questionable.
Day 1 - We start by emptying your garage, loading the junk and pre-sorting your belongings.
In the afternoon, we install your shelves (and begin painting or start preparing the floor for epoxy).
At the end of the day, we'll either store your belongings in the garage or, if we are coating the floor, in a storage container in your driveway. Then we haul away everything you're saying goodbye to.
Day 2 - We start by emptying your garage and finish the shelving, painting and epoxy flooring by mid-day.
In the afternoon, we organize your belongings, configure your workshop or build your garage gym.
By the end of the day, everything is stored, labeled and ready for use.
Depending on the size of your garage and the scope of the project, between 1-5 days. We'll clearly state this on your estimate.
No, but for the highest quality professional organizing (if included), we'd prefer 15 minutes to check-in daily.
You could but you'll pay more and it will take us longer to install them.
If it's rusty, broken or expired, we'll dispose it. If it's the 10,000th plastic bag or scrap piece of wood, we'll likely dispose it. If we are unsure, we'll put aside and decide together.
We use the City of Austin's waste disposal and recycling facilities.
We serve the Austin Metropolitan Area including Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Leander, Pflugerville, Hutto, Buda, Kyle, Lakeway, Dripping Springs, Bee Cave, Bastrop and Lockhart.
"Rich came out and assessed the project and gave a quote that we thought was very fair, so we hired him and agreed on a start date." - Lynn B.